About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers day Fun


Today the boys and I went to the Patriots vs Newark baseball match. The tickets where given to us by the people Dony works for, it was a function type thing. As it was Fathers day Dony & Jacob got to go play ball on the field before the game. They had so much fun, as for me well lol.. it was 100+ today I'm definitely looking like Mr Crabs from sponge bob!


I can safely say I am not a baseball fan I find it very slow and who wants to sit in the sun for 3hrs!! Give me a fast paced soccer game any day of the week :)


BUT the boys had a great time and that's all that really matters...Now all's I want to do is layer myself in aloe and lay in bed reading my book, YEA its the same one! I know its taking me FOREVER to read!

No comments: