About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, June 10, 2010

World cup 2010

The world cup 2010 is here! and although I am excited because we are huge soccer fans in my house I'm also a little apprehensive. Who thought South Africa was a good place to hold such an event?

1, All of there arena's where not finished by the deadlines given.

2, Africa is a place which is fighting with itself.

3, There has already been violence! friendly games cancelled because of "fans" storming the games and fighting.

4, The Colombian team.. which is a poorer team by the way has already been robbed!


5, There has been terrorist plans found for the USA vs ENGLAND game and who thought it was a good idea to put the two countries in the war playing in the same group!

In my opinion fifa was asking a lot from a country which has a lot of issues. Its just like painting a red bulls eye target on everybody. The question is if I, an everyday person can see these issues why haven't the people in power?

Here is to a peaceful world cup!

No comments: