About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Alison Noel Dark flame


ABOUT: In Noel's most darkly seductive Immortals novel yet, Ever fights for control of her body, her soul--and the timeless true love she's been chasing for centuries.

In shadow land we see Ever dabble with magic she doesn't understand and how it back fires big time. Dark Flame is about her finding a way to fix the mess she has created, while trying to teach Haven all about being an immortal. Dark Flame is a story of somebody loosing control and letting there dark side take control.

IN MY OPINION: After the way shadow land ended I was highly frustrated! I felt like nothing changed nothing was new and it really annoyed me.
Dark flame is definitely worth the read we see different sides to characters which make us understand them better. I no long hate roman with a passion lol!

Ever continues her slightly misguided ways, determined to finish things already set in motion in earlier books. She has the same determination and generally positive her way is the right one. The latter has been one thing that has bothered me through the books though it does strike true to her character. In Dark Flame, however, Ever goes through tremendous personal growth, finally showing strong development that her character has resisted in previous books.

This 4th book I personally feel did make the story better and stronger, I certainly don't feel the same as when I finished the 3rd book, this series isn't a fast paced fast answer type so if you read it your in for the long haul..I am still not convinced about the story honestly, we will see. NIGHT STAR OUT WINTER 2010
over all 3 out of 5

No comments: