About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Eclipse!!




ABOUT:

In ECLIPSE, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob -- knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella is confronted with the most important decision of her life.


MY OPINION:


I loved the movie!! It was awesome I think best of the 3 so far, it contained a lot of the book which was great. It also had a lot of its funny quirky one liners that make the twilight movies! You got to see some of the Cullen's past human lives, the special effects were GREAT! I love love love how they look as if there running like 100mph lol.

The fight scene was awesome very graphic, lots of back flips and kick ass movies..

And for all us romantics there was lots more touchy feely between Edward and Bella.. oh and Jacob is shirtless for 90% of the movie lol.

Total AAAAAA, a must see for any fan

No comments: