About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, July 30, 2010

Grave Surprise


Description: While in Memphis, psychic Harper Connelly senses--and finds--two bodies in a grave. One is of a man centuries-dead. The other, a recently deceased girl. Harper's investigation yields another surprise: the next morning, a third body is found--in the very same grave.

My opinion:
This book is the 2ND in the Harper Connelly Series. It was a good book full of interesting and well developed characters, It's a mystery that will keep you guessing until the end. I love it has that other world fantasy aspect which is away from the citch of vampires etc. It was well thought out, every character had a role to play and it wasn't confusing trying to keep up as some mysteries are. Charlaine is always consistent with her writing which I love it has that same charm as her other work in the past.

Harper is an interesting and likable character I like the glimpses we get into her upbringing, the relationship she has with Tolliver will keep you wondering about them for sure. I look forward to reading more of these books 4out of 5

No comments: