About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, July 16, 2010

Kissed by an angel



Kissed by an angel: Elizabeth Chandler


When Ivy's boyfriend dies in a car accident they where both in, shes left desolate alone and confused with out him. Until she learns he hasn't left her in fact hes an angel watching over her trying to keep her safe from harm. Tristan has a mission to keep Ivy safe from danger this is his purpose on earth. Somebody is trying to kill Ivy, but once his mission is over does that mean the love they share is also over?



My Opinion: This book is close to 700 pages long and I read it in two days! I loved everything about this book. It contains a little bit of everything you could possibly want in a story, suspenseful and romantic.. it really kept me guessing at times, I doubted so many of the characters at times. What I like about Chandlers writing is she doesn't forget about any of her characters, they all bring something to the table. Philip was my favorite character he was extremely well written for a 9yr old boy, stubborn and wistful. Gregory was a brilliant villain it wasn't know right away but there was something not right and creepy about him through out which made you hate him.... which I think was the point.

With so many things going on through out the book and so many characters I was worried about the ending but she brought everything together beautifully.
The only down side for me was I thought Ivy should of figured out Gregory way before she did, it was frustrating and the way she was feeling for him made me cringe. Second I hoped we would of seen something better happen for Lacy then it did.
On the whole I definitely recommend it, its a 5 out of 5 for me! and I will surely be checking out more Elizabeth Chandler books

No comments: