About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tall Dark & Dead.


Tate Hallaway:


Garnet Lacey is a witch with a past shes quit magic cold turkey since summoning the goddess Lilith in a time of much need. Only problem is the Goddess now lives inside of her!
Running from Vatican witch hunters which isn't easy she meets Sebastian who without an aura is so undoubtedly dead but so sexy... I guess it all spells trouble.
My Opinion:
This is the 1st book in a series, its far from a heavy reading book. Its not going to make an impact and it probably wont stay with you.
Its a book that's a light quick read to pass the time on a summers day when you have nothing better to do but to relax.
There wasn't anything I didn't like about the book I did in fact enjoy it... but I wasn't really hooked.
It had some funny moments and the characters are enjoyable..Parrish was my favorite he livened up the story a lot, and innocent dorky William was a fun element.
If you come across it its worth a read. 3 out of 5

No comments: