About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Black listing an untouchable target




My husband and I have a major dilemma! We love our little sweet treats.. cakes, doughnuts, cookies. BUT the bakery in our town has mean rude staff, not to mention we ordered my sons 2nd birthday cake there and it wasn't at all what I ordered. When I complained she basically give me attitude and as I really needed the cake and was out of time I had to take it.. sigh.
Today my husband came in and said the same thing the lady was so rude to him. We could like to black list them... but the dilemma being WE LOVE OUR TREATS TO MUCH!

What should we do? I'm weak I tell you! A heffa in skinny girls body.

No comments: