About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Long time no see

I haven't blogged in the longest time!! why? Well because I gave birth! September 15th I gave birth to my fabulous little girl Sophia... recovery from my c section was harder then I thought, especially while juggling two children, Thank god for my prescription for pain medication lol. I finally think I'm getting the hang of it now although its been tough going.. I most definitely forgot how difficult the sleepless nights are lol.

My son adores his new sister :) hes so great with her and this was a surprise since hes been an only child for the past 4yrs. YES my son also turned 4!! he has so much fun at his birthday celebrations... Rainforest's Cafe! loved it, and no clean up. So Ive been busy busy busy. I haven't had much time to read :(

Just before I gave birth I read some really good books though:

Claudia Gray - Ever night series.. I really liked these books!! 4 out of 5 cant wait for the next book to come out.

Bree Despain-The Dark divine - This was for sure a surprise for me I truly enjoyed this book, I wasn't sure at first since it was about a pastors family but the story had me interested from the start. 5 0ut of 5!

No comments: