About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Male Characters!

I have come to the conclusion I am a main character book whore. Seriously I love so many male characters in books I read, Ive have forever branded myself a book whore. Just when I think a character couldn't be any more irresistible i move onto the next and the next and the next... could i be more fickle!! anyways I have now got a list as long as my arm! but Ive put these dreamy Mr perfects on the short list:

  • Edward Cullen - Twilight
  • Eric northmen - Sookie Stakehouse novels
  • Jericho Barrons - Fever books
  • V'lane - Fever books
  • Jace - The mortal Instruments
  • Patch - Hush hush, Crescendo
  • Dante Alexander - Hourglass door
  • Damen - The immortals
  • Lucas - Ever night series
  • Ash - Night world
  • Damen and Stefan Salvator (haven't decided between these two as yet lol)

The list could truly go on and on.... so who made your short list??

No comments: