About Me

My Photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram


Monday, November 1, 2010

multi tasking 2 kids lol.

Give me a cape and call me superwoman! The husband is out of town on business for the week, I am left at home with a 6week old with colic and a 4yr old who is hyped up on Halloween candy. Lord bless me, I don't know how I have survived so far... only 4 more days to go! It feels so strange we have been together so long! and the longest I've gone with out seeing him is when I had to stay in the hospital after giving birth. I feel like I've lost an arm or something lol. Oh well absents makes the heart grow fonder and all that.

Last night I took the kids Trick or Treating, 1 ninja turtle and 1 lady bug...It was fun! He makes me laugh, he came across a grid in the pavemment and said mommy mommy you need to take my picture with this, the turtles live down there LMAO. Bless him!

Its my husbands birthday too on Wednesday and we feel bad hes not going to be here, so I channelled Martha and made him a cake.
Happy birthday babe!!!!!

No comments: