About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My kids in melt down mode

My kids are in major melt down mode...this morning Jacob comes into my room:

Jacob: mommy where is daddy, what did you do with him?
Me: Hes still at work
Jacob: oh my gosh mommy my daddy is never coming back all the days! I've lost my daddy

Then he goes to his room, locks the door... and then super woman mom has to get a screw driver to open the door because Jacob gets stuck!

I'm starting to feel a little like chopped liver lol. Roll on Friday! who knew dad's were such hero's =)

No comments: