About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Monday, November 8, 2010

Operation Christmas child


Its that time of year again!! Christmas is coming fast.... and since where in the season of giving and all I wanted to tell you guys about a charity. Since I was a little girl Ive taken part in operation Christmas child... make a shoe box - fill it with goodies - give it in to a location - it gets sent to children in countries that go with out. SIMPLE but very worth it!
Is so rewarding and cheap to do.. since i have children of my own now I love the feeling of doing something together that will help others, and what a way to teach a child about giving!
For more info!!

http://www.samaritanspurse.org/index.php/occ

No comments: