About Me

My Photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram


Thursday, November 4, 2010

Peace and love

I have decided to rid myself of the negativity that surrounds me, the messed up part is its not ever even my drama. My husband and I live peacefully with our two kids and I like it, I'm not a teenager no more I don't need to be running around. I also don't need to listen to things just to keep peace or because I want to keep others sweet. At the end of the day I'm at the point were I really don't care who sticks around and who goes, I just don't need to be weighed down.

A positive environment is a positive mind a positive mind is a positive life.

No comments: