About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year


Happy new year folks! I wish you all the best for 2011!

Well did everybody have a good holiday? I sure did :) We spent two fabulous weeks in Florida and believe me it still doesn't seem enough. We had soooo much fun.. it was the first Christmas I'd spent with my family in a while and Sophia's first xmas so it was that extra special for me this year, and to do it in what better place then where dreams come true.

To me Florida is like going home there are so many English people there with English products.. I just love it! so I did stock up on all my home goodies before I came back to NJ.


Ive got to take a moment to talk about my most amazing part of this trip... I mean lots of things were amazing, the lights, the parades, the characters... but nothing compared to the Wizard world of Harry Potter! AMMMMMAAAZZING. Normally I find when things of been hyped so much they fall short. This lived up to every one, the ride itself was fantastic and worth the 2hr wait. We ate at the restaurant, took pics with the train, bought our scarfs lol. Loved it!! Universal outdid itself with this..
Well now I am home :( all good things must end... time to take down my tree.

No comments: