About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2011 Book Challenge

I wanted to do a reading challenge but what I dislike about reading challenges I've come across is they tell you WHAT to read... my problem with this is I don't know what I feel like reading everyday and therefore don't want to be told what to read 3months from now.The best books I have read are those that I've Fallen upon.






So I have decided I am going to challenge myself:


I am going to read 100 books in 2011.


I am feeling brave with that number, whether I succeed or not is a different matter lol only time will tell.


So far I have read:


1, Seeker Book 10 Sweep            
2, Origins Book 11 Sweep
3, Eclipse Book 12 Sweep
4, Reckoning Book 13 Sweep
5, Full Circle Book 14 Sweep
6 Nights Child Book 15 Sweep
By Cate Tiernan


7, Clockwork Angel bk 1 Casesandra Clare
8, Fallen Angel Heather Terrel


9, Fallen
10, Torment Lauren Kate


11, sleepless Cyn Balog
12, Eternal kiss of darkness Jeaniene Frost
13 ShadowFever Karen Marie Moning
14, Struck by conscience C.K Green


15 A hunger like no other
16, No rest for the wicked
17, Wicked deeds on a winters night Kresley Cole


18, CraveLaura J burns & Melinda Metz
19, The lost saint Bree Despain
20, Marked House of night P.C Cast
21, Halo Alexandra Adornetto
22, This side of the grave Jeaniene Frost
23, The Eternal ones, Kristen Miller
24, I am number 4, Pittacus Lore
25, Darkest Mercy, Melissa Marr
26, Beastly, Alex Finn
27, Betrayed, P.C Cast
28, Chosen
29, Untamed, P.C Cast.
30, Tempted
31, Burned
32, Awakend, P.C Cast
33, City of Fallen Angels, Cassandra Clare
34, Matched, Ally Condie
35, Luxe
36, Rumors
37, Envy
38, Splendor - Anna Godbersen


39, White Cat
40, Red Glove - holly Black


41, The Season - Sarah Mclean
42, Bright young Things - Anna Godbersen




43, Insatible - Meg Cabot
44, Demon Glass - Rachel Hawkins


45, dark needs at nights edge
46, Dark Desries after dusk
47, Kiss of a demon king
48, Deep kiss of winter
49, Pleasures of a dark prince
50, Demon from the Dark
51, Dreams of a dark warrior - Kresley Cole


52, Falling Under - Gwen Hayes
53, Delirium - Lauren Oliver
54, Wildefire - Karsten Knight
55, Dead Reckoning - Charlaine Harris
56, Peeled - Joan Bauer
57, A long, long sleep - Anna Sheehan
58 Stork - Wendy Delsol

No comments: