About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, February 4, 2011

All Is Forgiven

4:30pm yesterday my cell starting calling - Id says its the hubby

Hello - I answer

Hey Kid its me I am doing the tax returns and want to know the kids and your date of birth

You don't know our dates are you kidding me - I proceed to give him our D.O.B... You know Sophia's right since she was just like born!

Yea shes October right?

NO! shes September, REALLY? shame on you for not knowing your kids birthdays

I do I do It's just am bad with dates and I want to double check before it goes to IRS

uh huh. OK bye

OK bye

1hr later he returns - hey kid I got you something




& all was forgiven... My husband is a clever dude he knows for sure he can bribe me with any kind of treat.

Ugh I disgust myself my will power is so easily broken when it comes to junk food and let me tell you those little strawberry hearts were yummy!

So I have to ponder this thought is it so bad that Dony had temporary amnesia and forgot our birthdays? If the result was Dunkin Donuts strawberry and cream pink heart...lol

No comments: