About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 10 Vday boycott

Day 10 V day boycott - join the fun details here http://blameitonthefullmoon.blogspot.com/2011/02/boycott-v-day-challenge-day-10.html


Something I want to do in the next 10 years:



A song that motivates me:



Words...
So I read a lot! a lot a lot but in 2010 one page in a book stuck with me. Everytime I thought of it I would crack up all over again because I found it so funny so here it is:

I heard the man and woman cry a warning as I frantically racked my brain for some sort of throat-repairing spell, which I was clearly about to need. Of course the only words that I actually managed to yell at the werewolf as he ran at me were, 'BAD DOG!'
Then, out of the corner of my eye, I caught a flash of blue light on my left. Suddenly, the werewolf seemed to smack into an invisible wall just inches in front of me....
'You know,' someone said off to my left, 'I usually find a blocking spell to be a lot more effective than yelling "Bad dog," but maybe that's just me."

Sophie & Archer - Rachel Hawkins Hex hall

2 comments:

Heather said...

AWESOME WORDAGE! Hex Hall is one of my favs. Hawkins is great in dialogue.

melissa said...

I loved the book I read it after reading your review it was so funny.