About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 12 V-day Boycott

To join the Boycott go here: Heather Lost in the view

My biggest insecurity would be:

Since I had my little girl 5months ago the weight loss is taking longer then I thought it would... hence i have a little muffin top that's making all my clothes look ridiculous right now.. sigh.

Song from a bad I hate:


OK here is the thing, I didn't always hate the Beatles... I am from Liverpool which happens to be the home of the Beatles... I loved the festivals, the music, the fun and partying at the Cavern Club. Until I came to live in NJ. You have no idea how many people when they find out your from Liverpool ask me "well do you know the Beatles?"
This is beyond annoying! in which I reply "well do you know Britney Spears?" So now I am in total boycott mode.

words:

I think that whatever size or shape body you have, it's important to embrace it and get down! The female body is something that's so beautiful. I wish women would be proud of their bodies and not dis other women for being proud of theirs!

Christina Aguilera

3 comments:

Heather said...

Great picture! I kept looking at it and couldn't figure it out...and then I read the explanation. hilarious! Those kids just do wonderful things to our bodies, huh.

I <3 the Beatles...and I had no idea they were from Liverpool :)

melissa said...

i loved the beatles to! very talented people however its easier for me to just dislike them...since i have no way of getting you an autograph or a date with paul LMAO :)

Heather said...

Eww...isn't he old? lol