About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 16 Of the Vday Boycott

Day 16 of the Boycott V-day Challenge. You can still join the fun get the rules on Heathers blog click me

A picture that inspires me:

I love books its like an addiction actually, I've already read 17 books since January. I have no idea why I even pay for cable! When I seen this pic I just loved it I mean it makes me want to read right now at 5:43am lol.

A song I loved but now I hate:




I did like it then it got over played now I like it not so much.... Thanks HOT97

Words:

"Sometimes beautiful things come into our lives out of nowhere. We can't always understand them, but we have to trust in them. I know you want to question everything, but sometimes it pays to just have a little faith."


Frankie to Luce in Laren Kates Torment

No comments: