About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 17 Vday boycott challenege

You can still join in the fun here at Lost in the View

Day 17

A pic from my morning and a song that I hear WAY too often on the radio


A picture from my morning I am really trying to battle the dreaded muffin top!


Hot 97 have a way of over playing songs to death when they are new, you know its been on the radio a lot when a 4yr old knows the words (which I am not to impressed with)

Words:
This poem is out of a book called My Hippo had the Hiccups & when I read it I automatically thought of my son. Whenever you tell him to do ANYTHING its always a big production since hes the worlds biggest drama king.

Today I Had a Problem

Today I had a problem
when I tried to make my bed.
My blankets and my comforter
got wrapped around my head.
I went to fluff the pillows
but the pillow cover tore,
and feathers flew all over
as I stumbled 'round the floor.
I accidentally grabbed the sheets
and pulled them as I fell.
I have to say, it seems
my day's not starting off too well.
I tripped upon a pillowcase
and landed in a heap.
Good grief! That's it! I'm staying here
and going back to sleep!


--Kenn Nesbitt




Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

Heather said...

oh god. I couldn't get through the beginning of that. Horrible! Does it get any better?

melissa said...

NOPE!