About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 18 of the V-day Boycott Challenge

Day 18 of the Vday Boycott Challenge http://blameitonthefullmoon.blogspot.com/2011/01/month-of-self-love-not-dirty-kind-and.html

A picture of a favorite band & a song I like bu my husband does not.

I still like New kids on the Block....so shoot me! I don't care how many people make fun of me these guys are still awesome and I went to there 2008 1st show come back tour it was HOTT!

My husband doesn't rate any kind of Nelly music who I happen to like a lot...especially this song that came out not so long ago (has anybody noticed bonnie from VampD is the model in this?)

Words

Find the courage to dream big. If you can dream it, you can do it. The first step is to let yourself dream. There is nothing to lose by dreaming big and aiming high. As Les Brown said, ‘Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.’ In reality, you will sometimes shoot and miss. The stars are definitely not a bad place to land, but in your dreams you need not even settle for the stars. You can reach the moon every time when you dare to dream big

No comments: