About Me

My Photo
Mommy and Wife of two children and one husband. We are a family who love meeting new people, going new places and trying new things as long as its fun!

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 2. Boycott Challenge

Day 2. V-day boycott challenge by Heather- join in its fun!! http://blameitonthefullmoon.blogspot.com/2011/02/boycott-v-day-challenge-day-2.html

Project I'm working on:



Right now I am working on my children's baby books, I have been so lazy with them! I start with good intentions then totally forget to update them.



Song I hate:

Okay well that's easy I hate anything by Nicki Minaj - I think shes horrible and when she does her little "rap" she sounds like a man ugh! I don't know why she is so popular right now.
Of course my husband happens to like her music (hes a man! there sent to try us) and plays this song over and over. ANNOYING







words of wisdom:

Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.

- Obama

2 comments:

Heather said...

oh gosh! I'm so behind in my scrapbooking. Caleb's stop at age 4 and poor Coop doesn't have one yet at all! That's 5 years behind O_O

melissa said...

coop is your youngest? dont feel bad you can always do something a little different - like make a scrapbook of his kinder year. :)