About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 22 Vday Boycott

Day 22 of the V-day Boycott Challenge

My most Treasured Item and a song that makes me tear up.

I don't really have a treasured item, I mean I've moved a lot and with two kids things get broken, they come and go. If I was to treasure things then I would probably be crying on a regular basis lol. So I will say "my most useful item" is My phone I call my mom everyday in England if I didn't she would probably think I was dead hahaha



No comments: