About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 4. Valentines day boycott

Day 4: Valentines day Boycott Challenge by Heather http://blameitonthefullmoon.blogspot.com/2011/02/boycott-v-day-challenge-day-4.html

Somebody I could not live without:


So I kind of cheated and picked two but I figure together they make a whole person lol. Plus I cant really choose between my kids.



Music from my childhood



Since I am still a big fan I had to choose NKOTB...I swore Donnie was going to be my baby daddy LOL LOL

Words of Wisdom:

You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.


(from the character Atticus Finch)

- Harper Lee

No comments: