About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 7 of the Boycott Vday Challenge http://blameitonthefullmoon.blogspot.com/2011/02/boycott-v-day-challenge-day-7.html go there to join in the fun.





A picture taken with my cell phone:



On Saturday I was standing at the check out at Walmart when I saw these! Duster slippers. Seriously what will they think of next.... Then it got me thinking my extra clean border line on obsessive clean mother would love these! She would most probably give them to my dad to wear lol.

I have my doubts to how well they would actually work but I thought it was a nifty little invention anyways lol.


Song from a favorite concert:

No comments: