About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

my poor bugger all spotty on Twitpic

my poor bugger all spotty on Twitpic

Jacob has had a rough week... he had this horrible rash all over his body so we took him to the doctor. She said it was a allergic reaction to something he ate or drank, so the question is what did he eat? Well I totally spaced I had no idea, I mean the kid is a human hoover hes always eating something. All I could tell her is nothing out of the norm so she said "well mommy you need to keep a food diary until you find out" HA! okay that may sound easy but well it isn't Jacob is so sneaky when it comes to food especially the treats lol.
So I have been like Inspector Gadget this week keeping up with him :) Just another job to add to the long list a wonder mom can do! Getting him to take his medicine is another story he gets hysterical I practically have to sit on him its a huge hassle... "mommy its so disgusting mommy" but the kid can sit and eat sour patch kids? go figure.

I really think I've narrowed it down though I have a suspicion Capri sun maybe be the culprit.. GO ME.

On the up side his Heart doctor appointment went so great so that's one less worry!! :)

High fives to all you mommies with sick 4yr olds right now, I feel your pain hahahaha

1 comment:

Heather said...

:( hope he feels better soon