About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentines day Challenge

Day 3. Valentines day Challenge - http://blameitonthefullmoon.blogspot.com/2011/02/boycott-v-day-challenge-day-3.html Join in with Heather its fun :)

A picture that makes me laugh:





The story of the pic is this: We were on a family vacation in Maine and decided to take Jacob to the zoo. We were watching this elephant in the photo draw a picture with his trunk, after he did this we were able to go and pet him. (can you pet an elephant?oh well)

Well the elephant kind of attacked my mom lol I kid you not he was trying to suck my mom's leg with his trunk!!! and my mom is saying "o my god get me away from it, o my god its following me" LOL LOL it was one of those I wish I got that on video moments hahahahahaha.


A song that makes me happy:







Words of wisdom:


One of the things my parents taught me, and I'll always be grateful for the gift, is to not ever let anybody else define me.

- Wilma Mankiller

2 comments:

Heather said...

how funny! And that's a great picture too. We went to the zoo a year ago and you could feed the giraffes...this one giraffe tried to eat Coop's hand. He was freaked out! haha.

melissa said...

lol poor coop :( I am enjoying this little challenge its so fun.. go you for thinking of it!