About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Let down by Lazy people!

I made it a goal of mine to make it through lent with out negativity. I have been trying so hard with this but it only works up to a point, I am so livid I could hardly sleep last night.
My little girls baptism is coming up in June when my parents will be here. In my mind this was going to be an easy joyus task. hahahahaahahaha yea right!
So in order to be a god parent you have to get a letter of sponsorship from your local priest. It should be a pretty easy task. We tell the godparents to do this weeks ago...bare in mind I feel it should be an honour if somebody askes you to be godparent, So why is it i'm chasing for this to be done! GRRRR.
Now I am out a godfather! YES yesturday the guy says the priest would not give him the letter..umm why you wonder? ok let me tell you

He hasnt been to church in a long time and instead of making an appointment with the priest and saying ok what do i need to do in order to be godfather I'm willing to do what it takes to be godfather.... he gets his mom to call from like 5states away, didnt even talk to the priest himself and is wondering why he cant get a letter... BECAUSE THAT JUST HAS COMMITMENT WRITTEN ALL OVER IT!
I am so upset by this maybe I should be relieved that I can see before what kind of godfather he would be but I cant help but feel insulted. Really you wasnt able to do this small task for my daugther? a child you claim you care for? I mean seriously I am not asking people to climb mountains here how selfish can one person be! If you didnt want to be a godparent or have time to invest you could of just said but this I just find very insulting and hurtful and I couldnt be more upset for Sophia... My beautiful child deserves to have good people around her who love her and are willing to do things for her.

No comments: