About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

B&N suck

Has anybody else noticed that the service at Barnes and Noble all of a sudden really sucks! I have to admit normally I shop at Borders..but through lack of judgement I placed two orders with B&N.com. The 1st book came with out a dust jacket which got me mad because all I have now is a plain looking book (Matched) and it took long enough to receive it that I didn't want to do the whole switch thing so after writing to customer Service they decided to give me $1 back (how they come up with that I have no idea)



So I also Pre-ordered City of Fallen Angels (signed) over a month ago. The idea was they would take the money when the order was shipped but for some stupid reason they kept taking the $17 out of my account which would then go into pending transactions just to be put back into my account (really annoying since it sent me into the overdraft) so I go again to customer service and basically get no answers or the classic (blame the bank)

Ok whatever I still really really really want this book I've been waiting forever for it, its my favorite book series so today the book was released and guess what? Well Melissa is sitting here with out my copy of the COFA :( with no idea of when this book will be shipped (if it ever will) so its been a truly expensive book (with the bank charges $30) and I haven't even read it yet!

I am so jealous of all those reading the book right now and I am totally boycotting B&N!!!!

No comments: