About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Favorite Candle store shout out


I want to give a shout out to a local business!! It's my favorite place for candle shopping.... Its called Things that make scents. click here to visit online.

  • They are located at
        Things That Make Scents
          56 Union Avenue (Rt. 71)
          Manasquan, NJ 08736
          Phone: 732-722-7206


Don't worry if you are in a different state they ship :)

I used to spend a lot of money at Yankee candle only to wonder why, because later I honestly wasn't always that impressed with the quality. Until my friend recommended this company it was a black Friday and she had been to the sale they had held and bought me a candle as a gift... ever since then I've been completely sold.
The candles at Things that make scents are soy! and I really do believe it makes all the difference, the candles are hand poured and smell fabulous as well as burn longer..So you get more for your $$ right there.



There website often offers special deals, discounts and give aways.. and the personal way they handle there customer service is second to none.. I am so impressed. So next time your shopping for candles REMEMBER THEM.

No comments: