About Me

My Photo
Mommy and Wife of two children and one husband. We are a family who love meeting new people, going new places and trying new things as long as its fun!

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, May 14, 2011

National Take your child to work day

Kids say the funniest things!

Recently my Husband took my son who is four years old to work with him for a few hours.. It was National take your child to work day.
My husband works in an office of a building materials company.. its his job to take orders, work with contractors etc.
I was excited to hear what Jacob had to say about daddy's job hes at that age where he wants the world and thinks mom and dad can get it for him. So I really want to instill in him that its not always so easy and he is in fact lucky to have all the nice things he does.

WELL!

He came home and sat next to me on the couch and this is how the conversation went:

"Did you have fun at daddy's job?"
"Yes mommy I want a job just like daddy when I grow up!"
"Oh yea whys that?"
"Well because I can go to the office, eat happy meals, play with my batman and then Gio (The boss) will give me monies so I can buy even more toys!"

LOL so that's what my husband does all day? Well I sure hope Jacobs work ethic changes as he gets older! :)

No comments: