About Me

My Photo
Mommy and Wife of two children and one husband. We are a family who love meeting new people, going new places and trying new things as long as its fun!

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

TMI Movie News

So it seems to be all over the Internet that Jamie Bower has been cast as Jace!!

Although it's yet to be confirmed by the movie people themselves it seems promising.
(this pic was posted on Twitter of Jamie trying out for the role)

My Opinion

I think Jamie is a talented actor who can adapt to which ever role hes playing. In the past hes been seen in:

Sweeney Todd
Harry Potter
Camelot
New Moon
Rocknrolla

I understand some fans may have had another "Jace" in mind but we should all get behind the Actors chosen and the movie making process, so it can be as successful as it can (and should!) be.
 We need to put our faith in the guys making the movie.

Congrats to Jamie and I hope he does the TMI books, fans and Cassie Clare proud.

No comments: