About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Book Peeves & Membership info

Everybody knows I am loyal to Borders, having said that lately I have been peeved a number of books I've ordered have come with kinks in the cover or pages. Now I know it doesn't sound like a big deal but to me it is... Nothing feels nicer then sitting down with a brand new sparkly never read fresh book.
I pay to have this nice new feeling! so it really disheartens me when I don't get it! Especially from a company who specializes in Books alone...come on now people.

PACKAGE PROPERLY!



What also bothers me is being at a store and the books are just piled everywhere or on the floor... omg I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack! lol. I find myself  reorganizing shelves.. TJ Maxx is Notorious for this. I just want to pick all the books up and take them home with me lol.

People seriously if you walk past a book on the floor PICK IT UP!

On a slightly different topic I've heard a lot of people complain that they bought the Borders Member plus only to have all the borders in there town close.
OK so I myself bought the membership and even though Borders stores are now less, the Membership deal is still well worth the money.



Here's why:
  1. The Year membership is $20 but you get $10 Borders bucks back automatically after you upgrade. So You are only actually paying $10 for the Year membership.
  2. You get and Extra 10% off every order
  3. Yes I am aware a lot of stores are closing but take advantage of the website because most new books have up to 46% off the regular price!!! Not to mention the weekly discount coupons your sent.
  4. This for me is the kicker.........FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders.
Honestly 70% of the time I only use there website, I've gotten great deals and the membership has more then paid for itself.

No comments: