About Me

My Photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, June 12, 2011

We need to live in a bubble!

This weekend was a tough one. The portillo household all got sick, four yr old sounded like a barking dog & 8month old didn't handle sickness for the 1st time very well... Poor babies, especially my little gordita her little eyes were sticky :(
Momma really didn't get any sleep! & I was not feeling 100% myself. My husband was really no help either having been suffering from a back problem for the last 2weeks. I swear as a family we are falling apart! Lol.

So I am praying to all the gods that tonight when my head touches the pillow I wont have to wake up until tomorrow morning.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: