About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, July 16, 2011

IMM #1




Book info for those mentioned in the video:



5 comments:

Valia Lind said...

Im still to read Passion!!! I love that series!!! Enjoy!!!

My IMM:
http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-9.html

We Fancy Books said...

Hi thanks for dropping by @ We Fancy Books *waves*

I have Passion on my way so I have to read Fallen and Torment soon ;)
I wish I have Angel Burn!!!

Nice haul :)

melissa said...

Guys thanks for dropping by!! I will be sure to return the love over on your blogs :)

The lauren Kate books have personally for me gotten a lot better along the way.


melissa

Kristin said...

Nice mailbox this week. Angel Burn is on my to read list.
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Jadey! said...

Nice Mailbox!

I have Angel Burn (well, the UK title is Angel) and can't wait to read it, but Falling Under sounds great to!

New follower;

My Mailbox