About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, July 23, 2011

IMM #2












Mentioned this week:

Kresley Cole - Website for book info. Twitter - add her as a friend!
Maggie Stiefvater - Website for book info. Twitter - add her as a friend!
Alyson Noel - Website for book info. Twitter - add her as a friend!

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Very nice set of books this week :) I'm so jealous that you got Linger - I really need to read Shiver though!
I'm a new follower - I really like your blog & the types of books you've reviewed so far :)
My IMM

melissa said...

thank you for showing blog love - i returned the favor lol. Happy reading

The Bibliophile said...

I can't believe they're still selling Border's discount cards when the company is going out of business. That seems like a rip off. I don't have a Border's close by, thankfully or I'd probably have the card (I have a Books-a-Million and Barnes and Noble cards as they're the book stores in town).

melissa said...

Yes i only had my plus membership for 3weeks.. it was only $20 but i found it very under handed.
I dont have a books a million i live in NJ but every time I go on vacay south to FL i find them!

Thanks for your comment

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i still need to read shiver!! great books!!

Little Miss Becky : ) said...

Nice mailbox! I really enjoyed Linger, though I didn't love it as much as Shiver---it's still an amazing series!

Happy reading!

Kristin said...

You have a nice list of books in your mailbox this week. I cannot wait to read the last book, Forever.
Happy Reading,
Book Sniffers Anonymous