About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, July 30, 2011

IMM #3











  omg I just realized I have a nervous habit of saying "erm" a lot on camera lol so sorry!



Woohoo! I won

Thanks to Mary find her here: BookHounds or ForeverYoungAdult

Thanks to Mickey: Im A book shark or Twitter


Finally: what did you get in your mail box?



17 comments:

Mickey @ imabookshark said...

YAY! So glad to see you got your stuff and that you liked my bookmark :o) Hopefully you get your penny back! lol

Mickey @ imabookshark

LunaMoth said...

nice vlog! hope you enjoy everything.

Amanda said...

Thanks for stopping by mine!

Hope you manage to steal your penny back! ;)

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

Nice wins this week!

Penelope Lolohea said...

Nice swag (I love the bracelet)! Looks like you got some great books this week, too. Happy reading!

Annette said...

Great books! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Reading!

AlouyMartinez said...

Nice set of books you got, I'm a new follower.

Helena said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Nice vlog! :) Happy reading!

Mundie Moms said...

Congratulations on your wins!! Happy Reading!

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

Thanks for stopping by, great books this week and awesome swag!!

Nicole said...

Nice haul this week.

Enjoy your books!

Nicole @ All I Ever Read

bookchilla said...

wow, nice win! happy reading!!!

Baggins said...

Great swag, congrats on your wins! :-)

Lauren B said...

Great mailbox.
Erm is something I suffer from too. I also say OK a lot.
Thanks for stopping by.

Megan@Riverina Romantics said...

Congrats on all your wins! I love the feeling that you get when the things that you have won finally arrive. Plus I love swag!

SweetMarie83 said...

Wow, you got lots of great loot! Lucky girl. :-)

Meri L. said...

Check out my book blog: http://thebookcovers.blogspot.com/