About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, July 9, 2011

My First Ever Blog Contest!!

What I'm giving away:


Prism by Faye Kellermen

Kaida Hutchenson isn't exactly psyched for the class trip to Carlsbad Caverns. Fourteen hours in a van with preppy jock Zeke Anderson and high school loner Joy Tallon? No, thank you.
But when a tragic and explosive accident turns the journey into a nightmare, Kaida would give anything to be back on the road. Stumbling at midnight through the unforgiving desert, Kaida, Zeke, and Joy take refuge in an abandoned cave . . . until the world goes from pitch black to blinding. The next thing Kaida knows, she's back home in California and everything is just as it was. Or is it?
Now Kaida must band together with Zeke and Joy in hopes of making it back to the reality she remembers . . . and surviving the one she's fallen into.
New York Times-bestselling author Faye Kellerman teams up for the first time with her teen daughter Aliza Kellerman to deliver this breathlessly suspenseful paranormal thriller.

Reading type: young adult


How to win:

Add me as a friend, spread the word!

And

Well its nothing crazy - I want to know what  a favorite book you've recently read!!

that's it! simple

Leave your comments with your email address and if you win I will contact you :)
This contest is open for a MONTH (U.S only & Sponsored by my pocket)
And good luck!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

I loved Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray. SO good!


moiraethefates(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Elaine said...

This one sounds great. I have added your blog to my RSS feed and I will tweet about your contest as well.

My email addy is drewillis at gmail dot com.

Elaine said...

Rats! I forgot the favorite book part.

I am reading Robert J. Sawyer's www trilogy. It's YA/SF and I love it. I have book three waiting for me now.

Julie said...

I'm reading Gone by Michael Grant and it is really good! I can't wait to finish it and move on to the next book in the series.
I friended you on Goodreads and Twitter: @jwitt33

jwitt33 at live dot com

natyamoon said...

Hey Melissa! :) Thanks for the opportunity! I sent a few friends the link to your blog....

I have been reading Fallen by Lauren Kate! LOVE IT!

-Molly aka NatyaMoon

Sam Whyte said...

I'm UK so not a competition entrant, but I have to recommend a book I read last week - 'Eleven' by Mark Watson which was a lovely little novel. Very touching. Very real.

melissa said...

THANKS SAM I AM THINKING OF AN INTERNATIONAL CONTEST TO DO LIKE A SWAG BAG TYPE OF THING... I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.

Heather said...

Divergent by far. Have you read it yet?

melissa said...

no not yet my book $ is low lol. I also want to read paranormalcy by kiersten white, you said that was good too right? Isn't the 2nd book out already? i am so behind.

Mickey @ imabookshark said...

My favorite recent read is THE HELP! It was fantastic. Check out my review here!

imabookshark AT yahoo DOT com

Thanks for the giveaway!
Mickey @ imabookshark

Magical22 said...

My favorite recent read is THE MAZE RUNNER! It was really good.

My email is mlahrichi22@gmail.com

Thanks for the giveaway!!