About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer is here! I just love when the weather is good and it stays day time for longer everything in the world just seems nicer!
We at the Portillo House hold have been spending a lot of time at the Library & at the pool.. who said summer fun couldn't be educational too?

This was Sohpia's 1st trip to the Library and she had a lot of fun with all the toys and such, over there. Jacob has always been a big fan he just discovered a new Favorite - Nothing by Mike Inkpen click here to view the book. VERY cute story. Although my son loves a lot of Inkpen books especially Kipper.

And at the pool - Mommy loves her pool time! lots of summer reading


So I've been reading Kresley Cole The Immortal after Dark books and have enjoyed them so much!! This series is a great summer read and I probably will review it some time in the near future but I do recommend it!


What have you guys been up to with your summer free time?

No comments: