About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, July 3, 2011

What I"ve been doing?

The last few weeks I have been M.I.A from the blog and twitter because my parents where visiting from England! We had such an amazing time with them it feels like the days just went by so fast. And since we only get to see them twice a year it makes me so sad.
BUT we made great memories and had lots of laughs together visiting new places.

The Photo's
We visited Sesame place in PA

Baby Sophia Got Baptized

We went to Baltimore Inner Harbor (beautiful, go!)

Washington DC

We visited
The Smithsonian (yes from the movie and it was FREE!)

The Jersey Shore


We had a blast and the pic that sums up how much fun we had and made me LMAO is this:





No comments: