About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, August 7, 2011

AWARD




THANKS to Melissa @ Reading by moonlight for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award! The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.



 The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and past the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all- have bloggity-blog fun!

This was so hard to do! but here are my choices in no particular order:



Hopefully those I just listed haven't yet received the award.
Thanks

3 comments:

SweetMarie83 said...

Melissa, you made my day! Thank you so much for picking me, I'm honoured. Here's my blog post in reply: http://sweetmarie-83.blogspot.com/2011/08/liebster-blog-award.html
Thanks again! xo

Alicia said...

I've only just seen this as I've been a bit busy with all the riots going on, but WOW I am honoured! Thank you so much - it really means a lot, especially as it's my first nomination, and as I was never expecting it! :)
I'll have to have a think on who I will nominate, but I will let you know & link back to you as soon as I do the post. Thank you :)

Alicia said...

Picked my choices here: http://aconfessiontomake.blogspot.com/2011/08/liebster-blog-award.html
Thanks again!