About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, August 20, 2011

IMM #6




Thank you CandleWick Press http://www.candlewick.com/
Thank you Hobbitsies http://hobbitsies.net/wordpress/

Jacob's IMM


11 comments:

Jac @ ForLoveandBooks said...

GREAT haul this week!!

Blessed looks really good (I love the cover!)

Bookish Brunette said...

I'm dying to read A Long Long Sleep!!!
Check out my IMM!

Obscured Vixen said...

That's awesome that you have so many ARC's to review. And PS - you're son is absolutely adorable!! OMG!!

Amy @ Books, College, and Other Random Things said...

I definitely intrigued by A Long Long Sleep. I love the cover to Blessed. My library has that on order. At some point, I'll need to check it out.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
New follower

Andra said...

Awww! Jacob's such a cutie pie!! I saw Stork and Frost somewhere and I've been really wanting to get my hands on a copy...thanks for the IMM!!!

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

Blessed looks amazing!

Thanks for stopping by!

Christy @TheReaderBee said...

Awesome mailbox! Anna and the French Kiss is wonderful! I have Frost to read as well, and I can't wait! Enjoy!

Lena said...

Anna and the French Kiss and Twenty Boy Summer are both AMAZING! Loved every minute of it!

I've only heard good things about A Long, Long Sleep and from your review, they must be true! Yay!

Happy Reading! :D

Brett @ Demons Read Too said...

Okay looking up Long Long Sleep now. Great mailbox, I hope you enjoy them all.

Thanks for stopping by earlier :)

SweetMarie83 said...

Great loot this week, Melissa! Jacob is too cute...and I love Berenstein Bears books, they were the books I learned to read from and were childhood favorites. :-)

Kristina said...

Great books! I hope that you enjoy them all. Your son is adorable!

Kristina
http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/