About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Riots in my city

I didn't blog yesterday I was too upset by the news of the rioting in my country and even more devastated to hear it had spread to my home city of Liverpool. It reminded my family and I of the Liverpool Toxteth Riots in 1981 when my grandfather almost lost his life.

I honestly believe with the way the country is being run it was any excuse these thugs where looking for to behave like zoo animals and loot. So this all started with the death of one young man after a clash with the police. Yet I don't understand how violence and looting is helping? Do you think your being heard? YOU'RE NOT. I turn on my TV and I am ashamed, I am ashamed to be British I see how the world is seeing us right now... mindless thugs ..Other countries fight for freedom.. The teens of my country? They riot for new clothes and Ipads!
And do you honestly think you wont be caught, your faces are being shown around the world!

What makes me so sad about this situation the majority of people are locked in there houses for their own safety, worried about there jobs, there schools, there businesses!
My country is in bad enough economic state, this is not needed. What the looters fail to see it eventually this behavior will effect everybody. Nobody wants this...

I am angry, I am angry at why we have to ask the question why where there only 6000 police on petrol Last night??!!... Why people feared for their safety and jumped out of burning buildings. Well, Mr. Prime Minister that is because YOU cut the Police force! You wanted to make it smaller and put that money some place else even though we need it! PLEASE look out our country THE ONE YOU RUN... and right now running straight into the ground! I urge you to get your priorities in order!


1 comment:

Joy said...

This is truly sad...and frustrating. I feel for ya, girl.