About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, August 12, 2011

TGIF #2

TGIF is a weekly feature by Greadsbooks where she  propose a question for us all to answer.







This Friday's Question:

Author Block Party: 
If you could gather a handful of authors to hang out with, who would you choose?




Kind of hard people but here goes..


Becca Fitzpatrick
Rachel Hawkins
Bree Despain
Melissa Marr
Cassie Clare
Lauren Oliver
Holly Black
Kresley Cole
Jeaniene Frost
Charlaine Harris
Karen Marie Moning
Meg Cabot


AND of course I would grill them about what was going to happen next to the characters in there books, when they became a little tipsy lol

5 comments:

Obscured Vixen said...

Great choices! That is a party I would definitely want to be at.

Kris (Words That Fly) said...

OMG! Great idea! Mmmmm I so need to make a note: Have tons of yummy alcohol for authors. Your list is super awesome, I see a ton of people I'd like to meet!

Books4Juliet said...

Cassie is always on the list! She'll be SO BUSY attending parties! ;)

Thanks for dropping by at my blog :) I'm following back...

April

Amy @ bookgoonie said...

Great list. You gave a couple of adult others that I haven't had a chance to read yet. A friend just loaned me her 1st 5 Moning books.

Thanks for sharing. Stop by if you get a chance http://wp.me/p1h3Ps-sE

Jazz R.J. said...

Hello. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoyed reading some of your reviews. Keep up the good work. I'm following you so I'll see you later. Keep it shiny!