About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, August 26, 2011

TGIF


                                                             http://www.GReadsBooks.com/


This Friday's Question:

Book Associations: 
Which genre, authors, or particular books do you think 
people associate with your reading style?


On the blog I tend to only write YA/Paranormal Romance. 
However what got me originally started reading YA books like most people was Twilight.
And of course when the movies where huge everybody wanted to read the books. "oh go to Melissa she has them!"
Now this little label sucks though because I realize people assume that most of YA books are about Vampires, so I'm the girl who reads about vampires *sigh* 
Which is not the case since YA books have a wide range of topics.


This week on the blog

IMM #6
A long, long sleep - Anna Sheehan
Stork - Wendy Delsol
Waiting On Wednesday


4 comments:

Amy @ bookgoonie said...

Well. I think Twilight is the poster child of YA paranormal romance. Thanks for stopping by.

girlsinthestacks.com said...

I agree with Amy, Twilight is the poster child of YA paranormal/supernatural.

*they got me to start reading again too!!

Andra said...

I hate getting labeled as that chick that reads vampire books...there's just this kind of creepy connotation to those girls...like we've all got shrines to edward cullen in our closets and every sunny day we put on glitter so we sparkle in the sunlight...lol SO not the case! I love all the different things the genre has to offer! Happy Friday!!!

Loretta @ Between The Pages said...

I am very much obsessed with the Twilight Saga as well! I love them books sooooo much!!!!