About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #3

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I have chosen: 


(product description written by amazon)


This is the second book in the Elixir series  Since Sage was kidnapped, Clea has no way of knowing if he is alive or dead. And even though she has only just discovered they were soulmates, she feels like a part of her is lost forever. What’s worse, she can’t even turn to her best friend Ben—because every time she looks at him, all she sees is his betrayal.
But waiting for something to happen is not an option, so Clea is ready for action. Suffering through dreams of seeing Sage with another woman, she makes an uneasy alliance with Sage’s enemies and sets out to be reunited with Sage...in this life or the next.

  • Reading level: Young Adult
  • Hardcover: 368 pages
  • Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing (October 11, 2011)




8 comments:

fivealarmbookreviews.com said...

This book looked grabbed my attention when I first saw it too. Thank you for sharing it.

Rebecca said...

I will have to go look for the first in this series, sounds great! Thanks for stopping by.

Sherre said...

For some reason I could not make myself buy elixir just because it was written by hilary duff. (I dont have anything against her, just couldnt see her as a serious writer). I also heard very unconclusive reviews about it so i still wasnt sure. What did you think about it. Did you absolutely love it? Should I go out asap and get it b/c I'm missing out or can I live without it? I must admit the covers to both of the books are beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sherre said...

New Follower!

AliyaPM said...

What? I didn't even know this was coming out! I liked the first one, but I was mad about the ending. I guess I'll have to get the second book! Great pick!

My WoW: http://astorytolove.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-tris-and-izzie.html

melissa said...

Ok so this is my thought on the first book it wasnt the best i ever read but it was a good read in my opinion i liked the concept and I liked sage a lot... and since bk 1 ended on such a cliff hanger i need to read 2 to find out what happened.

Dont worry the books are written by hilary and a ghost writer

BookJunkie said...

Okay, so I refused to read Elixir just on principle because it was written by Lizzie Macguire. I mean Hilary Duff. But....I think I might just add them both to my list. :)
Courtney
Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

Meri L. said...

I love hilary duff, and have been planning to read this book for a long time, but I never got around to it. I will definetly check these two out! My WoW: http://thebookcovers.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wedsday-august-17th.html