About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday...


Hosted by Breaking The Spine, this section will feature upcoming book releases that I personally am excited about. 

Dreaming awake book #2 in the Falling under series by Gwen Hayes
Paperback336 pages
ISBN 0451235541 (ISBN13: 9780451235541)
Expected publication: January 3rd 2012 by NAL Trade (first published January 2012)




She fell for him in a nighttime world. But the time for dreaming is past—and the here-and-now can be just as fragile their love…

When Theia Alderson first encountered a mysterious, handsome boy in her dreams, she never imagined how finding Haden Black—and falling in love—could change her life. To save Haden, Theia sacrificed everything. And the dangerous bargain she made could have lasting repercussions.

Now Theia has returned to Serendipity Falls, and she finds herself struggling with the same deadly hungers that have tortured Haden. When students at their high school fall prey to a mysterious illness, Theia can’t help but wonder if Haden’s control is slipping—and how much longer she’ll have a grip on her own.

And still the nightmare realm of Under won’t let them go. Someone from Haden’s past is determined to destroy Theia from the inside out, starting with those closest to her, forcing Theia to choose between family and friends and a love that may have been doomed from the start…


What are you waiting on?

13 comments:

tweezle said...

This sounds like a great read. Don't you just love that cover?

Here's my WOW for this week.

Kat said...

I've read GH's adult romances and really enjoyed them. I'll have to give her YA a try.

Here's my WOW pick :)

Kat
Wit and Sin

AliyaPM said...

Wow, that sounds really good. I love the cover! I'll have to look into the first book. Nice pick!

My WoW: http://astorytolove.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-glow.html

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

I love the cover so much! I didn't know that that was part of a series. i'm gonna have to check them out! Nice pick!

Here's my WoW! Happy reading!

Pamela said...

I still haven't read Falling Under, but it's waiting for me on my eReader. It sounds like a great story. I love the cover for the sequel, too. It matches to the first so well.

Feel free to check out what I'm waiting on this week.

Jill said...

Welcome to WoW!

Bailey said...

I didn't really like Falling Under but I am glad that you liked it enough to be excited for the second one. =)

My WoW

Laura (The Zealous Reader) said...

I really liked Falling Under so I'm dying to read this. Great choice!

Here's my WOW: http://bit.ly/re4PgY

BookJunkie said...

That cover is beautiful. I haven't read the first one of the series yet, but now I think I'll check it out! See what I'm waiting on over at Fuzzy.Coffee.Books if ya like!
Courtney
*new follower

Rida (Raindrop Reflections) said...

I haven't read anything of Gwen Hayes before- I have to read Dreaming Awake, because this book sounds so interesting :)

You can find my WoW <a href="http://www.raindropreflections.com/>here.</a>

Meri L. said...

That book sounds awesome!!

check out my Wow here: http://thebookcovers.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

What a beautiful cover! I've read Falling Under is really good. Nice choice!

Hafsah @ IceyBooks said...

Ooo, I've never seen this one before. I know its a sequel, right? The cover is gorgeous, and I love the title. Awesome pick, Melissa!

Hafsah @ IceyBooks