About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday







Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.  It showcases books soon-to-be released that we are eagerly awaiting!




The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for—and their love—forever










6 comments:

Patricia said...

Ah, I love the cover, but I never really connected to the series. ;)

New follower by the way!
Patricia

Alaiel Kreuz said...

I seriously need to start with this series... sigh. But yeah, great choice! :D
BTW, I'm a new follower^^
This is My WoW. Please, feel free to pass by and have a look.

Hugs,

Alaiel

Sash and Em said...

we LOVE patch! he's such a BAD BOY!!!

Check out Em's WoW!

Also check out the GREAT Giveaways we have going on!

Amber Griffiths said...

This trilogy has the most amazing covers! I love it. I hope Silence is as good as the previous books - I'm expecting it to be even better!

Books of Amber

Karis Jacobstein said...

I have yet to read Hush, Hush and it's been on my TBR forever. I absolutely love the covers though. I could look at them all day!

My WoW: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-10-and-waiting-on-wednesday-august.html

Also, check out my new meme, Before the Blog: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/before-blog-3-named-by-marianne-curley.html

I Read Banned Books said...

My kid is literally dying for this book! Great choice!

Jen