About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. hosted by Breaking the spine

Ok so I officially don't have long to wait for this book... it comes out in just under a week! But I am so excited to read it and review it. I have all the other Night Huntress books and they are amazing and look at the cover! Huge cover love  - Jeaniene Frost rocks my book shelf for sure.

Description - From Goodreads


The grave is one wrong step away.

Having narrowly averted an (under)world war, Cat Crawfield wants nothing more than a little downtime with her vampire husband, Bones. Unfortunately, her gift from New Orleans' voodoo queen just keeps on giving--leading to a personal favor that sends them into battle once again, this time against a villainous spirit. 

Centuries ago, Heinrich Kramer was a witch hunter. Now, every All Hallows Eve, he takes physical form to torture innocent women before burning them alive. This year, however, a determined Cat and Bones must risk all to send him back to the other side of eternity--forever. But how do you kill a killer who's already long dead?


16 comments:

Manda said...

I'm always waiting on Frost's next book to come out. Soon is never soon enough!

Little_Dhampir91 said...

I'm uber-excited for this book! Obsessed with all Jeaniene Frost books!

New follower.

Manga Maniac said...

I haven't read any of the books in this series. I am just now getting into PNR, so I will have to give them a try.

Sarah said...

new follower :)

This book looks awesome! I will have to check it out!
check out my waiting on Wednesday!
http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-goddess.html

Paige said...

It looks interesting have fun reading when you get it!!! Check out my Wow!!

http://paigebradish.wordpress.com/2011/08/24/waiting-on-wednesday-2/

Ayanami Faerudo said...

I haven't read any of Jeaniene Frost's books - yet. They look so interesting though but I have to go through most of my TBR pile before acquiring more.

Thanks for visiting my blog. ^_^

Dani @ Refracted Light said...

I've not read any of Frost's books, but this one sounds really interesting! :)

Thanks for visiting my WoW!

Sherre said...

I've been trying to find the books in this series in the border's stores for the sale...no suck luck

My WoW

Lacey said...

YES. Great choice Melissa. I too want the next Cat book.

have a great week!

Amy @ Books, College, and Other Random Things said...

I haven't read much adult paranorma books. I have so many other books I haven't read yet, but I'll definitely keep these in mind when I start reading more.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Under the Covers said...

OMG! I am totally in love with this series, especially with Bones! I also can't wait for this to come out!

My Wow

Suzanne @ Under the Covers

Karen @ Book Light Graveyard said...

I haven't heard of this series, but it looks great! Maybe I'll have to check it out. Thanks for stopping by!

Jenna and Ashley said...

Love the name Bones:) Looks like a cool series.

-Jenna (new follower)
Here's my WoW:
http://fansoffiction.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-2-perfect.html

Nikki said...

I've not read any of these yet unfortunately. Definitely going to go on my TBR list! Thank you for sharing and stopping by!

Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I am very curious about this author's work. Hope you enjoy it!

Here's MY WOW POST

Marla said...

Thanks for stopping by! I haven't ready any of Jeanine Frost's books yet. So many books, so little time!